Webinar – The Triangle of Positive Reinforcement, Arousal and Control (9th July)
Out of stock
Craig will be holding an exclusive webinar plus Q&A on the Triangle of positive reinforcement, arousal and control.
Would you like to…
- Learn the triangle system to effectively control positive arousal?
- Introduce positive reinforcement focused arousal as a beneficial aspect of your training?
- Find your dogs arousal comfort zone for effective communication and performance?
What is the Triangle?
A system that can be adjusted and adapted using positive reinforcement to introduce effective and controlled arousal to dog and guardian teams of all different individual requirements and abilities.
- Date: 9th July 2020
- Start Time: 7 pm (London time)
- Duration: 90 mins with extra question and answer time allowed
- Presenter. Craig Ogilvie
- Price: £25 (£20 early bird offer)
About Ogilvie Dogs
Marita & Craig offer dog training with a difference. Decades of experience paired with international appearances, a purpose-built training venue and a dose of genuine authenticity has resulted in a training offering like no other – Ogilve Dogs.